This post will provide information about the onion and onion juice benefits on the skin. Onions are available in our house on a regular basis. However, most people are not aware of how it can help us and provide countless solutions to our daily problems at a cheaper cost. Onions are beneficial for our overall health, skin whitening, antiaging, acne and dark spots and even for hair growth.
For Glowing Skin
For brighter glowing skin, you need to have vitamins A, C and E. Naturally; onion is equipped with all these vitamins. You just need to add 1 teaspoon of onion juice into 1 teaspoon of honey. Applying the mixture on your face for 20 minutes can give amazing results. Rinse your face with cold water afterword. It will also reduce the risk of having premature wrinkles that can possibly appear due to the presence of free radicals on the skin.
Now, we will be telling you about the face mask preparation that can give a fresh look to your skin
Material Required for Mask:
- Two tablespoons of gram flour
- One and a half teaspoon of onion juice
- Half teaspoon of milk
- A pinch of nutmeg
How to Use the Mask:
- In order to make a thick paste, you need to all add the ingredients in precise proportions
- Before applying, you need to wash your face and neck using a face wash
- Gently apply the mask using a brush and let it dry completely.
- When masks dry out, get a cup of milk and start massaging your skin with the tips of your fingers
- You will be getting a bright skin after washing with moderate water.
Note: you might experience onion smell even after washing your face. In that case, you can add a few drops of lavender essential oil in order to make mixture odor-free.
Healthy Liver | The Secret is Hidden in Ayurveda