COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Prevention and Treatment
There is no vaccine for proper treatment for Coronavirus. So, everyone should take preventive measures against COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Here are some recommendations by CDC, Everyone should practice in daily routine.
Prevention For COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Avoid close contact with the people having sickness.
- Avoid unnecessary touching to the nose, mouth, and Eyes.
- If you are sick then it’s better to stay at home.
- You must cover the sneezing and cough with tissues and afterward disposed-off of tissues in a proper place.
- Sanitize and disinfect the objects and surfaces that you mostly touch.
- As per CDC recommendations face mask is not necessary to the people who are not sick. However, the people infected with COVID-19 must wear the face mask so the Spreading of the Disease avoided.
- Must wash hands with soaps for at least 20 seconds especially before eating and after going to toilets.
Treatment Of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
It has no specific treatment, People who are infected with this virus are only given the medicine which is supposed to relieve the symptoms only. In severe cases, medical care to the vital organ is increased.
If somebody thinks that he/she is infected with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), So he/she should seek medical attention.